Monday, January 19, 2009

chapter eleven: dream a silly dream

i opened my eyes, still not believing where i was.
i sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.
"it started out with a kiss, it was only a kiss." dougie was in the sitting room, lazily singing 'mr. brightside' on a guitar. i got out of the bed.
walking into the sitting room, i grabbed my silk robe. vanessa, dougie, and isabelle were watching the news.
i came in with a questioning look and everbody noticed. "danny and harry went to get donuts. stop dougie," isabelle warned him.
"fine." then he looked at me, "we have no idea where kathryn and tom are. they wouldn't answer their door."
isabelle and vanessa exchanged looks. i knew what they were thinking and rolled my eyes. i sat down in a chair and said, "maybe they went out to breakfest."
dougie smirked and considered it. harry and danny came in with two pink dunkin donuts boxes. "yay!" i opened the one danny handed to me and picked out one with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. i bit into it and sighed at the sugar. i hadn't had any sweets for a couple weeks, (on the road; we didn't have anything besides fast food, and i didn't waste my money on candy. the last couple of days; traveling, and we were in new york prior to that.. so. yeah) and it was good to taste.
danny smiled and picked a jelly one. i handed the box to dougie.
tom and kathryn came in. i noticed they let go of holding hands when the walked in. kathryn wasn't wearing any lip gloss when she came in which was odd, she always wore lip gloss. she smiled at my confusion and walked over, gloss tube in hand. she waved it at me. as she grabbed a donut, she sat down beside me and bit into her glazed one.
she whispered to me after she finished her bite, "tom and i made out for two whole hours last night." i raised my eyebrows. i wasn't shocked. she had that effect on boys. dumb brunette, one of my friends who didn't like her had always called her in college. "and this morning." she squealed.
"dream come true?" i whispered/asked. she nodded and sighed.
---
the boys were doing a live lounge before practice that day, so we all got dressed and drove over to an even more fancy hilton hotel.
the lady who was interviewing them welcomed us nicely, and we also got to join in on the truth or dare game. it was mostly wierd [strip] dares, and and truth questions about things on tours.
after that they performed their song five colours in her hair, and we were off to the concert hall to practice.

No comments: